Crowdfunding Planning helps entrepreneurs, inventors and businesses looking to expand their product lines, successfully crowdfund their products and services. The basic Crowdfunding model has been used for centuries. But unlike any other time in history, with the growth of the information and networking age, innovators are now able to reach the masses like never before. It is now possible to directly pitch ideas to the masses for support in an unprecedented scale.
Think you have a great idea? Crowdfunding is a faster, cheaper and better tool to test your idea than the traditional ways of bringing a product to market. If the crowd also thinks you have a great idea, you’ll know it because they are backing your idea with their cash. If they don’t – Crowdfunding just saved you a lot of time and money.
Crowdfunding can generate money to develop your idea and help you get your project off the ground. It can provide you with valuable market research, data gathering, meaningful feedback, publicity and expert sourcing. Most important, if done right, crowdfunding will build a community of fans that will support your project and build momentum about your idea, which will carry forward to when you bring your product to market.
But to have a successful crowdfunding campaign takes proper planning build upon a tested framework. What you do before your campaign will make all the difference. At a minimum, you need the basics: solid pitch content, an entertaining video, a solid campaign model, a rewards plan and a plan that addresses the steps you need strategically, technically and tactically. Crowfunding Planning can help you at any and every step of the way – from ideation to post campaign strategy. We can even help those who want to relaunch a crowdfunding campaign.
Why choose CrowdFunding Planning?
We have a tested framework to create your individualized plan – a real plan - to get people to see and get engaged with your idea. Where others hope for your success we plan for your success.
Our team has successfully launched a wide variety of products, services and companies for over 2 decades. We work with individuals, start-ups and established companies alike. We can provide you with the expertise of our network of crowfunding mentors to develop every aspect of your idea.
We can work with you on specific areas of your campaign or we can be your complete crowdfunding consultants and manage your campaign. The plan we work with you to create is a process that will provide you with solutions – not just random products. Our goal is to get you to your goal - not to sell you on services you don’t need.
Regardless of what stage of crowdfunding you are in, Crowdfunding Planning can be your trusted consultants. Our process starts with a free assessment of your idea. Contact us today.
- With proper planning, your CrowFunding campaign has a significantly better chance of success.
- CrowdFunding is partly art and partly science. It is a funding method that can be learned and mastered. We Simply have built an infrastructure framework that one can launch many crowdFunding campaigns in any given year .
- CrowdFunding can be a continuous endeavor. Regardless if you reach your campaign goal or not, additional campaigns should be considered. If you are successful, you may want to keep your project in front of the crowd by launching another campaign. If it was initially unsuccessful, you can analyze the the strengths and weaknesses to improve your results on a next go-around.
- CrowdFunding is not just for raising capital. CrowdFunding can be used for market research, data gathering and expert sourcing.
- Current economic conditions are creating a philosophical shift in the way young and the elderly, view jobs and financial security. As "baby boomers" reach retirement age, more and more of them are not willing or able to retire. Also, as more youth reach employment age, their job prospects are not as fruitful as they once were. The jobs market can be unforgiving as companies are holding off on adding labor and wanting very specific qualifications when they do fill positions. CrowdFunding is reinvigorating the spirit of "entrepreneurship" as people are choosing not to let circumstances determine their future. Instead people are choosing to "invent" the path to their futures.
- Entrepreneurship and CrowdFunding should become subjects that are emphasized in standard education systems to "add the value and teach the skills that matter the most in the marketplace".
- Work hard, work wisely, create a plan, and you can have the chance of receiving part of the estimated $6 billion dollars in Global CrowdFunding for 2013.
- Collaborate, design and deploy educational media to make Crowd Funding Campaign's easier, faster and scale-able.
- Promote CrowdFunding Campaigns and Communities
- Educating CrowdFunding communities (businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, investors, the public, media and regulatory bodies) on CrowdFunding technology, trends, initiatives, regulations and best practices - CrowdSourcing
- Developing portals to assist, educate and support CrowdFunding communities through websites, Video conferencing, Social media, cloud workshops, webinars, conferences and events - CloudSourcing
- Educating CrowdFunding communities and the public in identifying and reporting fraud in the CrowdFunding industry - CrowdPolicing
- Providing cloud , crowd tools and networking opportunities to connect with CrowdFunding professionals in the industry - ExpertSourcing
- Broadcasting , advocating for the growth of a collaborative and dynamic CrowdFunding industry in the United States - Create Jobs
- Build and deploy CrowdFunding educational portals, business technology and marketing applications through Google Cloud technology as a means of super-charging innovation at a global scale, empowering the Crowd Funding community.