CrowdFundingPlanning, currently has positions open for crowd building / social media expert professionals. Our clients are mostly businesses that are planning to launch CrowdFunding campaigns within next three months. We are looking for individuals with:
1. Social media marketing internship
Candidates should be interested in gaining real world experience at a fast growing company. These positions are
a 3 month paid internship with the possibility of full-time employment. Our work is primarily focused on CrowdFunding
Art, Comics, Dance, Design,
Fashion, Film & Video, Food, Games, Music ,
Photography, Publishing, Technology, Theater
, and Events in major US markets.
- Assist in CrowdFunding social media campaigns and content development
- Understand and adapt to individual CrowdFunding client's voice & vibe
- Understand social media ROI reports; formulate strategies to build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
- Research creative opportunities in various social media channels
- Keep current on the latest trends in the Crowd Funding social media industry
Requirements for this position include:
- Some College or College degree
- Extensive Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience using Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Basic to Intermediate HTML skills
- Beginning to Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Social Media Expert ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. and some Web site design experience is a plus)
- Managing Facebook business page, add graphics as well as embedded links to articles.
- Website management and design experience (Google sites experience is a plus)
- In understanding of the world of hyperlinks - All aspects of social media marketing regarding Facebook.
3. Social Media Marketing Manager
We are looking for someone who is a social media power user with digital marketing experience and who has a passion for entertainment or food and healthy living.
- Develop multi-faceted social media campaigns for lifestyle clients including strategy development and execution.
- Serve as the daily point of contact for client projects--developing strong relationships with clients, learning their CrowdFunding / business and acting as an advocate for their needs.
- Evaluate client needs and provide a clear CrowdFunding roadmap of execution strategies to achieve campaign goals.
- Conduct social media research and analysis in support of client CrowdFunding campaigns. Identify opportunities and brand strategies to achieve campaign success.
- Manage all aspects of client campaigns and documentation--executing task lists, adhering to timelines, creating status and final reports.
- Act as creative director for content curation, custom content development and editorialization.
- Develop editorial calendars to stimulate social communities while maintaining an authentic voice consistent with brand positioning.
- Develop and administer social media ad buys; fully understanding all facets of all paid social media programs, determining relevance for clients and executing campaigns. (Facebook, and Twitter)
Requirements for this position include:
- At least +3 years of experience in client services and digital media, with 2 years specifically in social media /social marketing.
- Experience communicating with a major client or brand, preferred.
- Strong-to-expert knowledge of social platforms and online marketing, preferred.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, copy-editing and proofreading skills required, preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills are a MUST.
- Comfortable reading, analyzing and reporting web analytic and advertising campaign results a plus.
- Ability to interact with clients using professional interpersonal skills and a solutions oriented approach.
- Must possess an intellectual curiosity and passion for the space. Eagerness to stay abreast of the ever-changing nature of social media marketing.
- Proficient in Google Apps Suite.