CrowdFunding Planning is focused on CrowdFunding education, promotion and consulting.
Working on a global CrowdFunding education project, We are planning to co-create the first CrowdFunding Wiki based E-book. This "E-book" will be developed as an open wiki document.
This a CrowdFunding E-book developed as a Crowd Expert Sourced project. (The Wisdom of Crowds:The Many Are Smarter Than the Few and the Collective Wisdom Shapes CrowdFunding Business and Economies
Our Goals are:
- Find and Collaborate with CrowdFunding like-minded people and communities.
- To interact with people who amplify, invest, convene, build, learn & facilitate CrowdFunding .
- To ensure more effective creation and sharing of CrowdFunding knowledge and best practices to raise funds and innovate efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and build the Cloud based collaborative E-book system using Google fabric (Success, scalability and collaborative tools)
CrowdFundingPlanning.com has always been our lab and R/D website, thus what you see here is the start (wire frame / prototype). The yellow highlighted subjects have hyperlinks to the content presently being developed (before editing and proofreading stage)
If you like to join and be a co-creator and collaborator, please contact me at Contactus@CrowdFundingPlanning.com and just mention the word "E-Book" and what area or chapter(s) you be interested to collaborate on. Your name, organization and participation will be recorded and mentioned as a footnote in its receptive pages.
Following is an outline one of the sub chapters and the mind map of the E-Book and examples of its contents.
- Camp Dev.- Set the budget - CrowdFunding campaign development
- Camp Dev.- Category research and selection
- Camp Dev.- CrowdFunding portal registration requirement
- Camp Dev.- CrowdFunding campaign layout - Video - pictures - content - award details.
- Camp Dev.-CrowdFunding "ask" Video
- Camp Dev.- Team Bio
- Camp Dev.- Campaign name
- Camp Dev.- Campaign short pitch
- Camp Dev.- Campaign - Social media pitch
- Camp Dev.- Campaign duration
- Camp Dev.- Campaign Funding amount- Goal and strategy
- Camp Dev.- Funding Targets
- Camp Dev.- CrowdFunding campaign expense Budgeting - shipping and production - P&L
- Camp Dev. awards / reward development
- Camp Dev.- Awards / reward story
- Camp Dev.- Award Pricing
- Camp Dev.- Final Category
- Camp Dev.- Campaign Cost analysis
- Camp Dev.- Portal selection
- Camp Dev.- Portal registration
- Camp Dev. Other promotions (I.e. TV promotion, press releases, Major actor or actors endorser)