posted Nov 28, 2012, 8:44 AM by David Khorram
updated Dec 4, 2012, 8:51 AM by David Khorram
CF NewsTV Vol 1, 1
Tuesday - November 27, 2012
Hi, my name is David Khorram
And My name is Steve Gutierrez
Welcome: We hope the Thanksgiving Holiday was filled with Family, Friends, Food & Fun.
Today is 11/27-/2012 and you are watching the First broadcast of CFNewsTV, “CrowdFunding Daily News TV”
We are CrowdFunding Guys / We are CrowdFunding Guy
Our Passion is CrowdFunding, in all it’s forms and flavors!
The show will include a section on the
2) -“Top News Items in CrowdFunding” of the day and what they mean, “
3) - A Guest Speaker” covering a key CF topic of interest, in a brief Interview,
4) - Top Active CrowdFunding Campaigns.
5) - The CrowdFunding Conferences and Educational Events acr
6) - Major Development
7)- Topic of the Day:
2 - CROWDFUNDING/ TOP 5 NEWS (Steve)
Now. we will Focus on the top 5 crowdfunding News items for the Day:
5) How Much Does Crowdfunding Cost (Musicians)? http://goo.gl/uj1YN
This article highlights the numerous cost elements of building, launching, managing and then Fulfilling the promises made in a successful Pre-Order CF Campaign. Key issue: you must plan for the fulfillment stage, before you achieve the funding goal of the Campaign
4) Deadline approaching for CrowdFunding Regulators http://goo.gl/NnEHN
In discussion of the SEC rules and regulations for Equity & Debt based CrowdFunding, the potential for the FINRA ( Federal Investment Regulatory Agency) to severely slow down the implementation of the single piece of “bi-Partisitan legislation, this year on the JOBS ACT, or the CrowdFunding Bill.
3) Crowdfunding for a Cause: Nonprofits Can Now Hold Fundraisers on Crowdtilt http://goo.gl/Mti1j
An exclusive avenue for the registered and certified Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization to seek funding and those Donors, seeking to fund that special cause can meet and complete these valuable charitable transactions and support that charatible entity.
2) Five Unanswered Questions About Crowdfunding http://goo.gl/LSXOE
As the SEc works to complete filling in the rulles and regulations to the JOBS ACT, that authorized Debt & Equity CrowdFunding in America, there are still key questions to answer:
This article come to us from BloombergBusinessweek, and the comments to the article are almost more interesting. My believe is that the Current Capital Formation Markets, are not working for the Business Innovator, with that great idea nor for the donator/investor, that lerns of a great idea they see value in and want to see succed. Maybe a little competition for “investment “ dollars by all involved with produce a better end product?...isn’t that the goal?
- What will the CF Interfediaries look like?
- How will the keep the bad actors out?
- What roles will State regulators play?
- When will the rules be set?
- Will fraud make CrwodFunding Radioactive?
1) Star Citizen Crowdfunding Earned Over $6 Million http://goo.gl/hD4m8
This is a major milestone in the CrowdFunding Environment. For the First time ever, a single, two-pronged drive for Star Citizen . a “Gaming Industry” market company, finally concluded on Monday with a final total of $6,238,563 USD, from a total Crowd, of Eager Supporters of 89,667 backers.
Now that ‘s a Crowd!
Back to David, with our Guest of the day!
#3 Guest section -
The 3nd section of our show is dedicated to CrowdFunding community and its experts .
#4 CrowdFunding Campaign Review (DAVID)
unique characteristics . Every week, we receive suggestions from our viewers via our Blog or email at CrowdFundingplanning.com. Our Crowdfunding mentors review the suggestions and give us the top three Campaigns .
Today’s top three Campaigns are;
by Willie Blount -of Columbia MD
- This is a Kickstarter Campaign
- Campaign’s short pitch is - Leave that inaccessible smartphone in your pocket. Control your music by using fingertip touches with BEARTek gloves.
- Attempting to raise $50,000.00
- As of today there is still 17das left on the campaign
- We love the idea and also the technology
- Campaign has a Good video and
- Good perks or reward . We like the Motorcycle bluetooth glove
- Good Luck guys and do not forget use your email list to reach more backers
- The Thief of Memories, a Full-Color Gamebook
- By Arcana Agency:
- This is a Kickstarter Campaign
- Campaign’s short pitch is - Richly-illustrated print gamebook. Go back to 1930s New York and control a group of private investigators facing occult mysteries.
- Attempting to raise $20,000.00
- As of today there is still 16 days left on the campaign
- I personally love love the idea , the detectives and paranormal story and also the artwork . Both Michael Louys and Richard Hetley are into something entertaining and big . Something even beyond video game.
- Good perks or reward . We like ….............................................
- Good Luck guys, as an improvement update your campaign video and show more graphics . Lets us experience the magic.
Gorgeous all-metal construction. Tiny so you can wear anywhere. Tracks cycling and swimming, not just steps. To sync, just lay on phone.
Misfit Shine: an elegant, wireless activity tracker
- This is a IndieGoGo Campaign
- By Sonny Vu
- Simple product - The shine - Activity tracker
- Thoughtful and simplicity
- Open API
- Misfit Shine is an elegant, all-metal activity tracker that you can sync with your smartphone just by placing it on your phone screen. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to become more active. Wear it how you want, wherever you want. There's no cables, no bluetooth pairing, no charging stations - just an easily replaceable battery that lasts about six months.
#5 - CrowdFunding conference announcement and Review
The 5thh section of our show is dedicated to CrowdFunding Conferences and Educational Events across the Country hopefully near you, where you can attend and participate, meeting with CrowdFunding experts that are available to help you understand and even use some of the most successful CrowdFunding techniques.
1. "Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation,”
2. Comments on SEC Regulatory Initiatives Under the JOBS Act: Title III — Crowdfunding
3. EDU :::You Absolutely Need Social Media in Crowdfunding
This Social Media and all the other components of the Electronic Brand awareness includes so many additional elements to Building your Crowd in the Cloud, so stay tuned as discuss each of the fundamental of doing business in the Networking Age!
David , what is the “quote of the day “ today ?
The quote is : Live passionately, even if it kills you, because something is going to kill you anyway. Why not your passion ?
Major Development with legislation or milestones in the CrowdFunding Industry 2 minutes
1) Yet Another Multi-million Dollar Crowdfunding Record -- Game developer Chris Roberts’ fans shelled out $6.2 million to help finance the upcoming “Star Citizen” title, making it the most successfully crowdfunded video game yet. Roberts and his team ran a dual campaign, with $2.13 million coming from Kickstarter, and $4.09 from their own crowdfunding initiative - their OWN CROWD!
Closure - 1 minute
You can find this Broadcast video and content go to at CrowdFundingplanning.com blog section
If you want to contact us , you can reach us at contact us http://goo.gl/LZUZZ
If you want to be a guest of our TV show - you can contact us at CrowdFundingDailynews.com - Contact us http://goo.gl/LZUZZ
NOW , Go CrowdFund with Passion, a Plan and the Power
See you next time!