CrowdFunding Planning is a full-service crowdfunding agency. We help the creators of the world develop, market, and manage crowdfunding campaigns on websites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Our work is primarily focused on three verticals in US markets: Film, Tech & Gaming. CrowdFunding Planning currently has trainee, internship, and part-time positions available in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Competitive Analysis, Audience Targeting.
- Creative. Brand Development, Brand Messaging, Brand Imagery, Content Development.
- Graphic Design
- Web Development & SEO
- Google Sites, Web Design, Web Tracking, Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization, User Experience.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing, Social Network Distribution.
- Video Production
- Script Writing, Storyboarding, Copy-Editing, Proofreading.
- Digital Marketing & Media Distribution
- Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Display Advertising, Email.
- Public Relations
- PR Strategy. PR Vendor Management, Press Releases, Event Calendars.
- Sales Support & Materials, Presentations, Collateral, Product Sheets, Scripts.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Some college coursework completed
- Basic social media knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability ten(10) to twenty five (25) hours per week
The following experience is a plus:
Candidates should be interested in gaining real-world experience with a fast growing company. All positions have the potential to lead to full-time employment with CrowdFunding Planning. To apply, please complete the following questionnaire.
- Google Apps Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud