posted Sep 14, 2012, 9:51 AM by David Khorram
- Is your mission clear on your website?
- Does the site help your organization to accomplish your mission?
- Do you regularly compare your website your competitors’ sites?
- Do update your website at least monthly?
- What are your audiences’ needs?
- Does the site fulfill those needs?
- Is it easy for users to find the information they are looking for?
- Does the site offer multiple points of engagement for the user?
- Does the site represent your brand well?
- Does your website have a Content Management System (CMS) that
- allows you to update content? Which system?
- Do you want to keep your CMS?
- What is the process for updating the site?
- Is the site easy to update?
- How often is it updated?
- Which sections are updated?
- Who is responsible for maintaining your site?
- What do you like about your website?
- What would you like to change about your website?