CrowdFunding expertise, promotion, education & resources for entrepreneurs
- With the proper planning, your CrowdFunding campaign has a significantly better chance of success.
- Teamwork is the only true secret of the successful CrowdFunding campaign which makes entrepreneurs achieve different results.
- CrowdFunding is partly art and partly science. It's a method that can be learned and mastered.
- CrowdFunding can be a continuous endeavor. Regardless if you reach your campaign goal or not, additional campaigns should be considered. If you are successful, you may want to keep your project in front of the crowd by launching another campaign. If it was initially unsuccessful, you can analyze the strengths and weaknesses to improve your results on a next go-around.
- CrowdFunding is not just for raising capital. CrowdFunding can be used for market research, data gathering and expert sourcing.
- Current economic conditions are creating a philosophical shift in the way young and the elderly, view jobs and financial security. As "baby boomers" reach retirement age, more and more of them are not willing or able to retire. Also, as more youth reach employment age, their job prospects are not as fruitful as they once were. The jobs market can be unforgiving as companies are holding off on adding labor and wanting very specific qualifications when they do fill positions. CrowdFunding is reinvigorating the spirit of "entrepreneurship" as people are choosing not to let circumstances determine their future. Instead people are choosing to "invent" the path to their futures.
- Entrepreneurship and CrowdFunding should become subjects that are emphasized in standard education systems to "add the value and teach the skills that matter the most in the marketplace".
- Work hard, work wisely, create a plan, and you can have the chance of receiving part of the estimated $6 billion dollars in Global CrowdFunding for 2013.
Join our Community and request for your FREE consultation session Now !